Facilities / Classes
- Membership Options
- Beaumonts Health Club
- Fitness Classes
- Indoor Sports
- Les Mills BORN TO MOVE
- Outdoor Sports
- Beaumonts Cafe
- 50+ Activities
- Childrens Activities
- Health Suite & Treatments
- Clubs & Organisations
NEW Born To Move classes
At Bushey Grove we have launched a NEW Born To Move programme consisiting of 45 minute classes co-created with young people to encourage dance and movement using simple choreography, body awareness, balance, coordination and control.
Our Born To Move classes each with music and movement are tailored to the right age and stage of the child. This means that all the children taking part can grow in confidence, have fun and most importantly GET ACTIVE!
Each class teached age-appropriate motor skills that improve agility, balance, coordination, endurance, flexibility and speed.
Prices from as little as £3.90 per session, book your child's place now at reception or enquire below.
5-7 Years: Thursday's 4.15pm - 5.00pm in the Dance Studio
8-12 Years: Monday's 5.30pm - 6.15pm in the Dance Studio
Frequently asked questions:
What do the children need to wear?
Just comfortable clothing.
Who will take the class?
Our BTM teachers have been carefully selected, trained and certified in the latest fitness and engagement techniques.
Who is Les Mills?
Les Mills is the creator of 11 global group fitness programs. Born To Move brings the Les Mills expertise in movement, music and motivation to a new younger audience..
5 reasons your child will LOVE Born To Move!
1. It's Fun learning new moves or mastering a game. We guarantee there's heaps of it.
2. It builds skills with simple choreography children can master moves quickily.
3. It's action-packed, ok we know that children get bored, but that won't happen in this class. Our teachers are trained to keep children stimulated and engaged.
4. It has great music, we will get children singing along which helps them learn the choreography.
5. It let's them shine, children are at their best when they feel they belong.