Facilities / Classes
- Membership Options
- Beaumonts Health Club
- Fitness Classes
- Indoor Sports
- Les Mills BORN TO MOVE
- Outdoor Sports
- Beaumonts Cafe
- 50+ Activities
- Childrens Activities
- Health Suite & Treatments
- Clubs & Organisations
Welcome to Bushey Grove Leisure Centre Noticeboard, here you will find all of the important announcements, changes to timetables and any exciting things we are up to at Bushey Grove - we hope you find it useful!
May 2018: Timetables, pricelists and application form
Annual customer satisfaction survey
Tell us what you think, completed survey's will go into a prize draw to win one month FREE!
Activities for Children
NEW Gold Swimming Challenge
Saturday at 17.00 - 17.30pm in the main pool.
Gold Swimming Challenge Criteria, all swimmers will be able to do the following once the challenge has been completed.
1. Plunge dive into water of at least full reach depth and swim 100 meter's in 2 minutes 30 seconds or less. Using two different strokes, 50 metres of each.
2. Tread water for 3 minutes with one hand remaining above the head throughout. The arm raised may be changed no more than five times.
3. Scull head first on the back for 10 meter's, move into a tucked position and turn through 360 degres keeping the head above water. Return to the starting point by sculling feet first with the feet at or near the surface throughout and the hands close to the hips.
4. Swim 10 meter's, perform a forward somersault without touching the pool bottom and continue to swim in the same direction for a further 10 meter's.
5. Swim 800 meter's using three of the following strokes: front crawl, backstroke, breaststroke,butterfly, English backstroke or sidestroke for a minimum distance of 200 meters per stroke. A change of stroke may only occur every 100 meter's. This swim to be completed in 25 minutes.
6. Climb out at the deep end without assistance.
May Holiday Activities
Swimming Crash Courses
Our swimming crash course is back for the May half-term. Over 4 days for swimming stages 1 and 2.
Tuesday 29th May - Friday 1st June at 2.45pm for stage 1 and 3.15pm for stage 2.
From £23.40 members / £28.60 non-members.
Download our May half-term pool programme POOL PROGRAMME MAY
Our Holiday Club will be returning for the May half-term, we have 4 days of action pack fun planned for 5-14 year olds.
Holiday Club offers your child a daily schedule of specifically designed activities to encourage learning and fuel imagination.
Our Holiday Clubs are Ofsted registered with dedicated staff to support and encourage our 5 - 7 year olds, and to entertain and motivate our 8 - 14 age group.
Check-out the planned daily activities including our Special Event and themed games and sports by clicking on the timetable below.
Tell us how it went, fill in our quick online survey for your chance to win one day FREE at our next Holiday Club.
To find out about all our children's activities please click on the page link below.
Please use the ENQUIRY FORM to enquire about any of our activities.
Did you know?
You can purchase your child's swimming certificate and badge from us after each completed stage!
Only £3.50 for a certificate and badge, purchases can be made from our reception.
You can track your child's swimming progress via our online portal, pickup a leaflet today from our reception team.
We have spaces available on our Fizzifun course, this is a great introduction into basic gymnsatics. All fizzifun participants get first refusal on our Gymtot course when it is time to move up to the next level.
To find out more about Fizzifun please call us on 01923 470140 or pop into the centre and talk to our reception team.
New Sessions or Classes
Body Tone: Saturday 08.00 - 08.30 in the Dance Studio.
A fun mixed ability 30 minute toning class, great for overall toning.
Fitness Salsa: Wednesday 10.30 - 11.25 in the MP Room.
Feel that Latin heat through your body and burn calories with this fitness style dance class.
Pilates: The new classes start from the 1st June 2018. Friday mornings at 8.30am and Tuesday mornings at 6.45am.
Pedal X45: New classes have been added on Tuesdays and Fridays
Zumba: New class added on Friday at 10.30 - 11.25am in the MP Room.
Please checkout the new class timetable for full details of all the new classes.
To book or find any further details about any of our new courses or classes please enquire online or give us a call on 01923 470140.
New drop in parent and babe swimming session, register your interest by calling our Swimming Coordinator Lynsey on 01923 470146.
Thank you to everyone that donated during our Children in Need charity spinathon, we raised £246.76!
Congratulations to Dotty Ward who has won our Mother's Day colouring competition. Thankyou to all the children who took part in the competition we had some fab pictures. Below are some of the entries.
May Bank Holiday Opening Times
Monday 28th May: 08.00am - 08.00pm