Facilities / Classes
Keep the pool clean
1. Have a shower before entering the pool and after your swim.
2. You shouldn't go swimming if you:
have a cold
have a throat/ear/skin infection
have suffered from sickness or diarrhoea in the last 14 days
3. If you have long hair you should keep it tied up.
4. Wear attire designed for a swimming pool, this includes:
Swim body suits (with or without hood)
Swim long legged suits
Rash vests (long or short sleeved)
Board Shorts (knee length loose fitting shorts which do not hold any water)
Swim leggings (long length)
Triathlon body suits
5. Store your belongings in the lockers provided.
6. Make sure that outside shoes and buggies are NOT taken into the pool area.
7. Don't forget to use the toilet before you go swimming.
8. Do not have anything to drink just before you go swimming.
9. Do not have anything to eat for 2 hours before you go swimming.