Facilities / Classes
Loyalty, Concession and Leisure Cards
Collect loyalty points with our Loyalty Card and earn FREE visits when you pay for using the gym, attend a fitness class, Pedal X class or take part in indoor or outdoor sport at The Centre. The more active you are the more free activities you can enjoy. Ask one of our team on how to collect and redeem your points.
Currently available at:
William Penn Leisure Centre, Rickmansworth
Sir James Altham Pool, South Oxhey
The Centre, South Oxhey
|Activity||Points per Visit||Free visit costs|
Which card is best for you?
Our Loyalty Card offers you the oppotunity to collect points and earn FREE visits when you pay for using the gym, go swimming, attending a fitness class or take part in indoor or outdoor sport at The Centre.
Our Concession Card is available if you meet certain criteria. Plase see application form for full details.
Our Leisure Card gives you discounts and booking privileges on everyday activities.
Each card offers a variety of benefits
|X||X||X||Collect loyalty points to dredeem within the centres to get FREE activities|
|X||X||Free Entrance to William Penn Leisure Centre, The Centre, Sir James Altham Swimming Pool|
|X||X||Booking provileges - facilities can be booked up to 7 days in advance over the telpehone or online|
|X||X||Discounted Centre activities|
Our Loyalty, Concession and Leisure Cards replace what was known as the Motivate4 scheme:
|Membership Type||(Formally know as)|
|Leisure Card||Gold Motivate4|
|Concession Card||Silver Motivate4|
|Loyalty Card||Bronze Motivate4|
Loyalty card is FREE to all
The Loyalty Card is free to all. To take out your Loyalty Card, contact Reception.
Terms and Conditions
- All Loyalty, Concession and Leisure Card holders must adhere to Hertsmere Leisure’s Guide to Bookings and Cancellations
- Loyalty points are not transferrable
- Points are not exchangeable for cash
- All points earned will expire with the expiry date of the Loyalty, Concession or Leisure Card
- Points cannot be carried over to future Loyalty, Concession or Leisure Cards unless renewing within 1 calendar month of expiry
- Loyalty, Concession or Leisure Cards can be bought and used at Sir James Altham Pool, The Centre and William Penn Leisure Centre
- Points can only be redeemed at the centre at which the Loyalty, Concession or Leisure Card was purchased
- Carers/Buddy Privileges - If a ConcessionCard holder has a disability which requires them to be accompanied by a carer or ‘buddy’ in order to take part in an activity, the carer will be entitled to use the facilities free of charge if space is available and an induction has been completed (where applicable). Carers should make themselves known to reception or a member of staff on arrival.
- The Benefits - A Concession Card allows you to pay reduced prices (on the Leisure Card price during off peak times) on a number of activities in Hertsmere Leisure facilities. The benefits of a Concession Card can also extend to family members (partner/spouse of the card holder and up to 4 of their children under 16 residing at the same address). This offer does not apply to students in full time or higher education, GP referrals or 60+.
- Loyalty, Concession and Leisure Cards can only be used and are only valid in the borough in which they have been purchased.
- Loyalty Cards are free of charge to all.
- Hertsmere Leisure reserves the right at its discretion to withdraw a Loyalty, Concession or Leisure Card and the benefits to any person who does not conform with any of these conditions or for improper use of the card.
- A Loyalty, Concession or Leisure Card must be shown at reception when using the facilities, otherwise normal charges will apply.
- Use of a Loyalty, Concession or Leisure Card is restricted to one normal session. However, if there are any other spaces available at the end of the session it may be re-booked. (Applies during off peak hours only).
- A Loyalty, Concession or Leisure Card cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers/discount saver schemes.
- Loyalty, Concession or Leisure Card holders are subject to the general establishment rules for all leisure centres operated by Hertsmere Leisure.
- Loyalty, Concession or Leisure Cards are not transferable or refundable.