Facilities / Classes
MK50- FREE Family 'Splash Day'
Bletchley Leisure Centre
Saturday 3 June, 2017
FREE Fun in the Foyer from 12.30pm - FREE Fun in the Pool at 1pm.
GET another chance to WIN a FREE 1 year Swim Membership - includes swimming, sauna and steam room!
We are set to open the swimming pool for FIVE hours of FREE aqua fun on Saturday, 3 June 2017 in a bid to get the whole community more active while celebrating Milton Keynes 50th Birthday!
See our time guides below - these are subject to alteration on the day.
Fun in the pool from 1pm-
- MK50 Torpedo Touch 50metre challenge – using the gala timing touch pad – in aid of Willen Hospice
- Whacky races with floats and Music – organised in partnership with Andy Walton, Bletchley and District Swimming Club
- Water Polo Taster sessions, run by James Whidborne, Captain of the CMK Water Polo Club
- Family Aqua, run by our top instructor, Amy Ball
- Treasure Hunt
- Free Family Fun Session
Fun in the Foyer – from 12.30pm -
- Bouncy Castle
- Hot Dog Stall
- Willen Hospice – Children’s Treasure Table + Collection Box for MK50 Torpedo Challenge
- MK Physiotherapy - Paul Collins promises free massage prizes – and will bring his skeleton
- Information on swimming clubs and hirers- Drop Box for CMK Water Polo Club. Find out more about Bletchley & District Swim Club
- Learn to swim framework and our Swim School - in partnership with the ASA
- Find out more about childrens partiesâ€‹
- Find out more about Fitness Memberships
Bletchley Heritage Exhibition –courtesy of Living Archive – supported by MKCouncil.
- Cine film of Queens Pool
- Images and information about Queens Pool, 1958
- Original Leisure Centre and Pool - opened by HRH Queen Elizabeth II, in 1972
- New Leisure Centre - opened in 2010
- Opportunity for members of the public to leave their stories.
Drop In – Zumba® fitness session – from 2pm-4pm
- in our downstairs hall – No need to book!
Part of the MK50 Fit & Fun Weekender