Wyllyotts Theatre Conference Rooms
- The Wyllyotts Centre comprises a 421 seat auditorium and three conference rooms.
- Full technical facilities and audio visual equipment are available to enhance your presentation.
- In addition we have catering facilities that offer menus for all tastes and budgets. Delegates have a choice of eating in our Café or enjoying a Working Lunch in the privacy of their meeting room.
- The Alexander Wilding Room is a light and spacious room situated on the ground floor, and is ideal for lectures and seminars. It has the advantage of an acoustic wall partition that can be used to create two smaller spaces; the Alexander Room and Wilding Room. The rooms are available to hire separately, or as one. The room can be set to your individual requirements, as a guide with “theatre style” seating, the Alexander has a maximum of 60 seats capacity, the Wilding of 30 seats capacity.
- The Fetherstone Room, also situated on the ground floor, is another perfect room for lectures and seminars. This room will seat up to 40 “theatre style”.
- The hire rates for the rooms begin at £20.00 per hour, although discounts are available for multiple bookings.
- The audio visual equipment available ranges from LCD Data/Video Projector, Overhead Projector, Public Address Systems to Flipcharts and pens. If required, we can supply a technician to operate any of the equipment you have hired and can offer technical support on the planning of your event. A full range of equipment and prices can be provided on request.
For further information or for an informal chat, please call Chris Edwards on 01707 660067.