Location: Bushey, Borehamwood, Bletchley & Potters Bar,
Closing date: 30th Nov, 2018
Salary: £14.50 per hour
Location: Bushey, Borehamwood, Bletchley & Potters Bar
Hertsmere Leisure require passionate and highly motivated swimming teachers who place great importance on customer care and swimming standards, whilst working towards ASA, National and corporate swimming targets.
We are continuously seeking high class professional team players to help develop our Swim Academy to achieve consistently high standards of customer service whilst promoting life long learning skills through swimming.
If you have a passion for swimming, high standards and fun then complete an application form stating which leisure centre(s) you would like the opportunity to work at.
Essentials: ASA level 2 Swimming Teacher Qualification.
Applications will be considered from candidates who hold a current level 1 Swimming Teacher certificate and who are willing to join our development programme.
Working for Hertsmere Leisure your staff benefits will include:
- Excellent career progression and training opportunities
- A free leisure card, entitling you and your close family to free or reduced use of facilities at our Centres.
- Discounted shows at Wyllyotts Theatre
- Child care vouchers and discounted access to play schemes, crèche facilities and nursery places
- Pension Scheme
- Generous annual leave entitlement
Please indicate desired location on your application form.
To view a job description, please Click Here.
If you are unable to follow the preferred recruitment process as below, please call Alice Webb on 01727 744250 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.